[geeklog-users] Add large files to the download section with filemgmt

Per Oskar Isdahl perry at paducktions.net
Wed Mar 31 12:54:27 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm running geeklog 1.3.9 and I use the File Management plugin version 1.2.

I got a few files that is >100 MB in size, and I wonder how the heck I'm supposed to add them to My Downloads? Uploading files with php that exceeds a few megs just dont seem reasonable :P

I got the files stored locally on the servers disc, but I dont see how I can upload locally stored files, like /home/user/file.zip, with Filemgmt Admin?

I tried to move the file to <geeklog dir>/public_html/filemgmt_data/files and <geeklog dir>/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/tmp, but that doesn't seem to do the trick :/

Please help me out ;)

--
Per Oskar Isdahl
perry at paducktions.net