[geeklog-users] Polls and PNGs

wOOge wooge at axonz.com
Thu Mar 18 15:09:03 EST 2004

hey steve, great to see you trying out GL!
a quick and dirty answer to the gif/png  issue is that, sadly support
for pngs in IE for PC is flaky at best.
being a mac user  i completely agree that pngs are the way to go, but
even in my theme, i make all the graphics gif, at least until IE(PC)
joins the 21st century.
cheers,
-wOOge

wOOge  |  www.axonz.com