[geeklog-users] Installation Issues

Todd Whipple whip at gocougs.org
Fri Jan 16 12:53:38 EST 2004

I am having some installation issues.  First my setup:

FreeBSD 4.8
Geeklog 1.3.8.s.3
PHP4-4.3.4 4
Apache 2.0.48
MySQL 4.0.17

I have installed geeklog and PHP via FreeBSD ports collection.  The only
change I made to php.ini is to turn register_globals = ON.  I am new to PHP
so don't know what else in php.ini is a must to change.

I ran through the install.php script.  It created 39 tables with 245 rows of
data.  When it gets to screen 3, success.php.  It loads but is blank.  I have
chmod geeklog dir and all subs to 0775 to see if that would help.  Same
results.   When I run check.php, I get a blank screen as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Todd