[geeklog-users] Installing Geeklog 371sr1

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Mon Mar 24 23:53:23 EST 2003

I is typically a path problem in config.php.  Check all variables with
"$_CONF['path" in them and verify they are right.  It would also help if
you pasted an example of a link that doesn't work along with the path
variables I mentioned to this list for quicker resolution.

--Tony

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net wrote:
> Hi, I am having some problems installing and running
> GeekLog 371sr1
>
> the Installer seemed to go through fine and I set all the
> paths right I thought but, when I try and run it, none of the
> pictures work and if I click any links I get errors
>
> I have been trying to get this app running for a while
> and I am sure there is a config problem but I have no clue
> where to look anymore. I know there are people who get
> it running but, to be honest, this is not user friendly
>
> but I want to solve the problem.
>
> please assist james

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |