[geeklog-users] Funny Commenting

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Sun Mar 2 10:51:58 EST 2003

If I had to guess the problem is either your site name or site slogan
containing an apostraphe (') that has not be escaped with a \.

For instance.

$_CONF['site_name'] = 'This isn't my site';
should be
$_CONF['site_name'] = 'This isn\'t my site';

Other than that I can't tell, the problem is on or just before line 91 you
said, and you removed all the text you had in there.

-Vinny