[geeklog-users] mailing list

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jan 21 18:11:06 EST 2003

Ah, sorta.  If you run *nix as your server, you can put
/path/to/geeklog/emailgeeklogstories script in your crontab.  Then enabled
this feature in config.php and you are pretty much home free.  This allows
users to select the content they want emailed to them on a nightly basis.

--Tony

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Jannetta S Lewis wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Does geeklog have a way of mailing a story to all the users (or those who
> wish to be included) in the database?

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |