[geeklog-users] Function calls

Nixon, Anthony S. asnixon at midrex.com
Thu Feb 20 15:22:49 EST 2003

Hello.  I am a newbie to this list, so I apologize if this has been asked
before.  I noticed there was no search function on the archives.  I was
wondering exactly where function calls are defined as used in the theme
files like header.thtml (those in the curly brackets like {charset} or
{plg_menu_elements}) so that I know what is available and what they do.  I
also need to see where they pull their information from.

Thanks - Shon

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the
addressee and contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  It
may be used only by the addressee and may not be divulged without the
express consent of the sender.  If you have received this communication in
error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify
us immediately.  Thank you.