[geeklog-users] Is there any hope for my site?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 29 10:15:14 EST 2003

This is clearly not a Geeklog issue.  That being said, don't hope for
too much feedback.  Odds are you have one or more problems:
1) bad DNS setup (when you ping feyiola.com from a remote box do you get
the right IP?).
2) Bad router configuration.  Are you sure traffic that should get to
192.168.1.22 is getting route right from your router?
3) bad Apache configuration...if you can ping fine, it is possible that
Apache isn't configured right.  Look in the Apache error logs for the
error you get when you navigate to http://www.feyiola.com

Sounds like you'll need to get someone familiar with networking to help
troubleshoot this one for you.

--Tony