[geeklog-users] submitting code

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Mon Dec 15 19:12:33 EST 2003

In general, I never report bugs without also submitting a fix, so
that's really what my question is about.  So far there are have been a
fix in search.php, one in the email address check, one in COM_refresh,
and one in the code to email the password.  Any suggestions for how I
can do that in a way which is more likely to be successful?

- Lucas