[geeklog-users] International articles

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Aug 6 09:35:57 EDT 2003

Hi!

I would like to put some international articles in my geeklog. I would
like to have the right language for each language (or ... The languages
I know) without having to choose but using the user-language. I could
put the articles directly in the database to be able to use php but I
need to know which variable I can check to find out the language. It
should also work if the visitor is not logged in - then the default
browser language should be used. I will provide buttons to change the
language manually then (intending to have 1 documents with
php-autolanguage and one for each language).

Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Daniel