[geeklog-translations] Hebrew for v2.0.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat May 11 07:55:48 EDT 2013

Updated language files committed. Thanks!

http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/rev/48487930824a

> If you're asking how to encourage more translations, then the answer is an
> online database that features each language next to a credit to its
> translator

Did you see the proposal for the "Crowdsourcing Translations" GSoC project?

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_crowdsourcing_translations

The aspect of name recognition comes with the gamification idea (the student proposals we received actually made this clearer than this early draft).

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/