[geeklog-translations] Geeklog 1.8.0b1 now available

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 8 15:21:41 EDT 2011

The first release candidate for 1.8.0 is now available:

http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-1.8.0rc1

We had to make one last (I hope) change to the language files:

The $LANG_VALIDATION array contained these 2 entries:

  0 => 'between',
  1 => 'This field must be in specified range',

They have been replaced with this one entry:

  'between' => 'This field must be in specified range',

The language files bundled with 1.8.0rc1 have already been updated accordingly.

If you are still working on new or updated language files, please start wrapping up your work. If all goes well, we will ship the final 1.8.0 soon, maybe as early as next weekend.

bye, Dirk