[geeklog-translations] Geeklog 1.6.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jun 21 04:31:06 EDT 2009

Geeklog 1.6.0b3 is now available:

    http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-1.6.0b3

We made one last-minute change that affects the language files: We added
a new configuration option. It requires the following new texts:

in $LANG_confignames['Core']:

    'frame_options' => 'Protection against "clickjacking"',

and in $LANG_configselects['Core']:

    22 => array('Strict' => 'DENY', 'Same Origin' => 'SAMEORIGIN',
'(disabled)' => '')

These will be the last language file changes in 1.6.0 - promised :)

The plan is now to have a release candidate soon, possibly as early as
next weekend. So if you're working on a new or updated translation,
please send it in soon. Thanks!

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/