[geeklog-translations] Chinese language files

sam at stonemicro.com sam at stonemicro.com
Sat May 24 16:44:28 EDT 2008

Hi Dirk,

It's OK with me.

I've also invited Sun Ge (username sunge), who submitted a better (he calls
it "authentic") Chinese translation, to join us  on this list.  I am not
quite a native Chinese speaker because I grew up overseas since I was three.
I am glad a native translator, who also seems younger, offer to translate.

Peace!

Sam