[geeklog-translations] Preparing for Geeklog 1.5 - any updated language files?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Apr 27 13:59:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

as you probably know, we are working on Geeklog 1.5, which is scheduled
to be released in May[1].

I'm working on preparing the language files for that release, i.e.
adding the new (English) texts so that they only have to be translated.

If you have any updated or new language files (based on Geeklog 1.4.1 or
the current CVS version) that you haven't submitted yet, now would be a
good time to do that. Please either upload them on geeklog.net, email
them to me, or post them here. And please make sure to pack them as .zip
or .tar.gz, as anything else is a pain to handle and may also cause the
loss of special characters. Thanks.

There will be at least a beta or release candidate for 1.5 before the
final release, at which point I'll post details about the language file
changes here.

bye, Dirk

[1] <http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-1.5-status>

--