[geeklog-translations] A Translation Question

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Oct 27 14:19:48 EDT 2004

Sam,

>What does the "\n      " (a back slash with an 'n' and several spaces)
>means in the language files?

Not much. It looks like there are some accidental line breaks in the
english.php and the script I used to update the other language files
translated that to this strange linefeed and the spaces.

>Should I leave them like that in my translations?

Take them out. Actually, you could ignore the entire PDF block at the end
of the file, as the PDF support didn't make it into 1.3.10 anyway.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/
http://www.tinyweb.de/