[geeklog-translations] Language file changes in Geeklog 1.3.10

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Oct 23 16:33:32 EDT 2004

First of all, apologies for the late post ...

The first release candidate for Geeklog 1.3.10 was released a week ago
and the second one may follow as early as tomorrow. Please see
geeklog.net for details.

All the language files (this includes the UTF-8 files this time) in this
release have been updated such that they already include the new texts
that have been introduced in 1.3.10 (only in English, of course).

Please base all your translations on the files from the 1.3.10 tarball,
as there have been a couple of technical changes, too (replacing
$variables with %s, for example).

It should be easy to spot the English text strings that have been added.
Please let me know if you need a more detailed list of changes.

There are also a few cases where we had to change existing text strings,
so that a new translation is needed for the following texts:

$LANG22:
10 => 'You must provide the dates/times, event title, and description',

$LANG32:
11 => 'To modify or delete a plug-in, click on that plug-in name below.
This will show the plug-in details including the authors\'s website. Both
the installed version and the version returned from the plug-in\'s code
are shown. This will aid you to know if the plugin needs to be upgraded.
To install or upgrade a plug-in please consult its documentation.',

28 => 'Installed Version',

(that's 3 strings total)

As usual, please either send your translations directly to me, post them
here, or upload them on geeklog.net. And please don't forget to zip or
gzip your files!

Btw, the second Release Candidate for 1.3.10, if it really comes out
tomorrow, will not have any further changes in the language files.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/