[geeklog-translations] Translation Files Upload

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Mar 1 14:32:21 EST 2004

Sam,

>So far I have been using the Geeklog's Download area for submitting the
>translation files.  Is it the normal way to do it?  Or, do you expect us
>to send the files to you in another way?

Whatever you prefer - upload them, post them here, or email them to me.

Uploading them on geeklog.net has the bonus effect that it will be
available immediately (well, after approval) to anyone, while the
audience on this list is rather limited.

>Because I am seeing file distribution through this mailing list, I just
>want to know if I was expected to do it this way.

I only wish people would remember to send .zip or .gz files ...

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/
http://www.haun.info/