[geeklog-translations] Language files in Geeklog 1.3.9rc1

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Feb 16 17:11:25 EST 2004

In case you haven't seen it: The first Release Candidate for Geeklog
1.3.9 is available:

    http://www.geeklog.net/article.php?story=20040216152145594

As announced, I have now run all of the existing language files through
the "merge" script (see my earlier post).

This means that all the included language files can be used right away -
only the new strings will be in English. I will compile a (probably
short) list of the text strings that have changed since 1.3.8, as my
script did not catch those, and post it here later this week.

As usual, please send any updated language files to my email address (as
a .zip or .gz file, please!) and I will make sure that they will be
included in the next release.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/