[geeklog-translations] 1.3.10 bugfix release coming - any updated translations?

De Pree e-Consult info at depree.nl
Wed Dec 22 13:36:25 EST 2004

Hi Dirk,

In GL version 1.3.10 the codes for including images in an artikel are
changed. In Dutch the codes were [beeldX], [beeldX_links] and
[beeldX_rechts]. These codes don't work anymore in version 1.3.10,
because they are changed to [imageX] etc. I forgot to change the
instructiontext in $LANG24  array 48 .... 51. I checked a few other
languagefiles (French, Italian, Polish e.g.) and they did'nt change the
codes either. Maybe this must be done before the new bugfixrelease? Can
you do this with a script (for all languagefiles) or should I send you a
new version of the Dutch languagefile?

Bye Ko.

--
Ko de Pree