[geeklog-translations] Finnish translation almost finished

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Oct 7 02:43:55 EDT 2003

Hello,

(nice subject line :)

I am Jussi "Ihra" Josefsson and I am currently moving from phpNuke to
Geeklog (I've been using nuke for couple of years). And to satisfy my
finnish audience, I am translating GL to finnish language. Almost done,
just testing and finding relationship between different phrases.

Anyone interesting to view site, it is under development version at
address (finnish only):
http://www.nominaali.net/~ihra
And it will be moved to main directory after I've completed my
translation and couple of modules (reviews, email, movie database
etc.).

Language should be ready at this week, perhaps in the weekends due.

I have translated Gallery and some other modules previously (phpNuke
too) so this translation is really fast to produce :)

Cheers,

Jussi "Ihra" Josefsson

Ihra * Ugi * Mieli-Kieli-Keho * ihra at dlc.fi
http://www.nominaali.net