[geeklog-translations] Fix Spanish.php and Spanish_Argentina.php (send the .php files and reports on each zip)

Fernando Bernardini f.bernardini at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 17 14:58:11 EST 2003

REPORT:

 I fix Spanish.php and Spanish_Argentina.php files.

How to read this report:

 If I don't comment which language file I fix, that means I fix both at the
same time with the same content (Spanish.php and Spanish_Argentina.php),
Otherwise I will put a comment about the file that was fix in the particular
line.

I did the fixing comparing line by line from English.php, Spanish.php and
Spanish_Argentina.php

Here we go:

#common.php

37 => it was missed, I add  "No hay noticias del usuario". To
Spanish_Argentina.php.

38 => is missing in every language, even in English.php. what is this?.

40 is missing in every language, even in English.php. what is this?.

41 => it was missed. I add "Usuarios Invitados".

80 =>  fixed extra data (80). To Spanish_Argentina.php.

81 =>  fixed extra data (81) To Spanish_Argentina.php.

106 and 107 didn't exist.  I copy them from the Spanish.php.

#calendar.php

7 => I change Events by Eventos.

# comment.php

15 => is missing in every language, even in English.php. what is this?

24 => Anonimo needed accent in ó .

# users.php

9 => i change "Grabar la información" by "Guardar".

13=> mistake in "nohe", should be "noche'.

26=> "...y el su nuevo password será ..."   "el" is not necessary.

27 => "¡Registrate ahora!",  i goes with accent.

57=> i change it as Ramiro suggestion. I change "Modo de visualización" by

"Modo de Presentación".

61 => i change it as Ramiro suggestion. I change "¿Primero los más viejos o
los más nuevos?" by "¿Primero los más antiguos o los más recientes?"

63 => misspelling. it said  "llenado" instead of "llegando".

65 => i change "Intente reingresar con su usario" by "Intente reconectarse
otra vez".

66 => article and accent missing, "intente volver conectarse aqui" by

"Intente volver a conectarse aquí". also i add "usted" in between "¿Es

un..."

75 => change mail by email .

from 77 to 86 were missing in the Spanish_Argentina.php version, add done.

#index.php

(Ramiro's suggestion can be applied here changing "Próximo" by "Siguiente"

and "previo" by "Atrás".

I did the changes for 5=> and 6=>.

#links.php

No mistakes.

#pollboth.php

No mistakes.

# profiles.php

No mistakes.

# search.php

Spanish_Argentia.php was missing from 30 to 42.

Spanish.php was missing from 41 to 42.

34 => Location means "ubicación" instead of "Situación".

41=> was in english, I translate to Spanish.

42=> was in english, I translate to Spanish.

# stats.php

22=> change mail by email.

24=> change mail by email.

# articles.php

24=> change "Envio Grabado" by "Envío guardado".

24=> add accent to envío in letter i.  Only in Spanish.php

25=> add accent to envío in letter i.  Only in Spanish.php  .

39=> change "Calendario Públicor" by "Calendario Público".

53=> was missing in the Spanish_Argentina.php.

# auth.inc.php

Everything ok.

# block.php

14=> add RDF comment beside the word

45=> wasn't translated at all to spanish. I did it.

from 54 to 56 were missing in Spanish_Argentina.php

# event.php

Everything ok.

# link.php

Everything ok.

# story.php

>From 8 to 12 were empty. I translate from English.php.

41=> change "pra" by "para"

42=> change "pra" by "para"

46=> add RDF comment beside the word..

56=> was missing in Spanish_Argentina.php

# poll.php

>From 14 to 17 were missing in Spanish_Argentina.php

22=> change "pra" by "para"

# topic.php

1=> change "ded" by "de". .

13=> change "pra" by "para"

# user.php

13=>  change "SecLev" by "Nivel de Seguridad".

14=> i change "Reg.Date" by "Fecha de Registro".

25=> change "agrado" by "agregado".

25=> change "mail" by "email".

25=> change "arregalos" by "arreglos".

28=> change  'Activar esto para borrar esta imagen', by 'Tildar el checkbox

para borrar esta imagen'. In  Spanish_Argentina.php.

34=> change "fichero" by "archivo". Spanish_Argentina.php

# moderation.php

Was missing almost completely in Spanish_Argentina.php.

13=> change "categoría" by "categoría" (note the accent).

16 => change 'Nombre usuario', by 'Nombre del usuario',

# calendar.php

from 39 to 41 were missing in Spanish_Argentina.php

9=>  Need a REVIEW.

29=> change "publico" by "público"..

# admin/mail.php

25 and 26 were missing in Spanish_Argentina.php

# confirmation and error messages

13 => change "borrado" by "borrada".

14 => change "ha" by "han"

46 => change "base" by "base de datos"

// for plugins.php

1 => change "garabtizamos" by "garantizamos"

# $LANG_ACCESS

editrootmsg =>  wasn't translated to Spanish. i did it..

securitygroupsmsg => wasn't translated to Spanish. i did it..

 rightsdescr => wasn't translated to Spanish. i did it.

delete => was missing in Spanish_Argentina.php, i add it.

#admin/word.php

Everything ok

# $LANG_DB_BACKUP

not_found =>    was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

zero_size => was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

path_not_found => was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

no_access => was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

backup_file => was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

size => was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

bytes => was missing from Spanish_Argentina.php

$LANG_BUTTONS = array(    was missing completely from Spanish_Argentina.php

$LANG_404 = array(  was missing completely from Spanish_Argentina.php

$LANG_LOGIN = array (  was missing completely from Spanish_Argentina.php

#$LANG_404 = array(

2 => I change "per" by "pero"

3 => I change "fichero" by "archivo" in Spanish_Argentina.php

# $LANG_LOGIN

1=> i change "Login required" by "Se requiere ingresar"

3 => i change "Login" by 'Ingresar',