[geeklog-translations] Geeklog 1.3.8rc1 is out

geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-translations-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Fri Jul 4 14:14:50 EDT 2003

>I  have updated japanese.php for 1.3.8rc1 and new language file for
>staticpage plugin.

Thanks. They're both in CVS now and I've also installed them on geeklog.net.

We will be releasing a second Release Candidate (1.3.8rc2) this weekend
which will also include all updated language files we receive until
then(*). There will be at least another week before the final 1.3.8 will
be released. So hopefully, this will give all of you enough time to
update your translations.

bye, Dirk

(*) So far, we have received updated Italian, Japanese, Polish, and
Spanish language files.

--
http://www.haun-online.de/
http://geeklog.info/