[geeklog-translations] Geeklog URL in language files

SAKATA Yusuke sakata at ecofirm.com
Fri Jan 17 10:02:48 EST 2003

Dear Dirk,

It seems you have fixed japanese.php about the URLs.
Well, I also change something that I miss interpreted.
Please put it in CVS.

Anyway,
I was sorry about the register_globals thing...
Well, my site went wrong in these days since I upgraded Geeklog 1.3.7.
So I couldn't have find out the problem.
Also I haven't updated config.php.
It caused evreyone can submit without moderation.
It's ok, now.
But I think it should be treated as 1 when the value is not set.

Thank you.

Yusuke