[geeklog-translations] Help with language file

Kunihiko Harada harada at nufs.ac.jp
Thu Feb 6 22:14:54 EST 2003

Geeklog folks,

I searched for a good web portal option, and I bumped into this site. I
really like Geeklog because it seems simple to setup and may allow Japanese
readers to contribute in Japanese.

Now the following in the Geeklog Configuration File gave me an impression
that it may not be too difficult to localize GeekLog in Japanese.

translating Geeklog will be posted there.

Here are my questions.

1. Does the latest Geeklog allow me to use Japanese as is or if I choose
Japanese language file that came with it?

2. Assuming that above is possible. Which files must be translated besides
english language file if I want to have Japanese menus?

I appreciate your help.

Kuni Harada