[geeklog-translations] Geeklog URL in language files

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Dec 28 10:10:45 EST 2002

There are two occurences of the now out-dated Geeklog URL
(geeklog.sourceforge.net) in the language files:

$LANG32:
        1 => "Installing plugins could possibly cause damage to your
Geeklog ins
tallation and, possibly, to your system.  It is important that you only
install
plugins downloaded from the <a href=\"http://www.geeklog.net\"
target=\"_blank\"
>Geeklog Homepage</a> as we thoroughly [...]

        9 => "This plugin requires a newer version of Geeklog. Either
upgrade yo
ur copy of <a href=\"http://www.geeklog.net\">Geeklog</a> or get a newer
version
 of the plug-in.",

As far as I can tell, these two messages aren't used by Geeklog any more
(they are leftovers from the old web-based plugin install we had up until
version 1.3.4). However, since we occassionally find the need to re-use
old messages, I'd like to ask you to update your language files anyway. I
have made the necessary changes to the language files in CVS, so you only
need to modify your local copies (but there's no need to send them in).

Btw, several language files had the second URL listed as geeklog.org
which is an even older URL ...

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/