[geeklog-modules] Suggested CSS standards for plugins

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Wed Dec 1 08:32:24 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:04:06 -0500, Blaine Lang wrote
> I would like to suggest a common set of CSS declarations that plugins and GL components would use and it would make it a lot easier for GL site admin's to theme their sites and components. I have been re-working the CSS that I use over and over the past year and have been re-using a more common set of declarations.

I say hurrah.  I would even go so far as to suggest a common set of generic templates.  Providing and requiring the use of a more consistent GUI would make it easier for everyone - Programmers, Themers and Users alike.  Of course to make it work it will have to be well documented.

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net