[geeklog-modules] Where Do Plugin Comments Go?

Joat Dede w9c at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 19:54:31 EST 2003

Blaine:  Per your suggestion, I downloaded and installed the
filemanager and now see they end up in GL's comments table.
That's cool.  I guess I'll modify search.php so in the results
the comments are all grouped together.  I've actually been using
your guide for awhile, but the part covering comments is not real
clear

Joat