[geeklog-modules] I WILL NEED YOUR RESPONSE.

Wayne Johns wjohns at balita.org
Mon Mar 17 04:22:43 EST 2003

On Monday 17 Mar 2003 5:26 am +8, Dirk Haun wrote:

I archive my copies after sending copies to the police, US Secret Service
and abuse at the ispconcerned. Since the new year I have been offered
getting on for 700 million dollars. Lovely one the other day a guy in
the US stung his best friends for 250,000 dollars put a likewise amount
of his own and gave it to one of the scammers. Like Dirk says its a 419
Nigerian scam but recent letters are diamonds from Angola, land from
Zimbabwe. Always remember if its hard to believe then it isn't true.

Wayne