[geeklog-modules] Forum recommendation...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Mar 11 14:10:25 EST 2003

It's minor I know but can we attach the signature for a user permanently
to a forum post instead of dynamically grabbing it?  Good thing is it's
one less thing we have to pull over the wire for every post and I don't
think it matters much if hte current sig is there are an old one.

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as