[geeklog-modules] Email Submission of Stories

geeklog-modules-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-modules-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Jul 2 03:23:43 EDT 2003

Bill wrote:

>Has anyone done, or thought about how to submit new stories via email?

Tony developed something like this a while ago. See "Sendmail hack
demonstratable" here:
<http://lists.geeklog.net/pipermail/geeklog-devtalk/2003-February/000082.html>

>In particular I'm interested in being able to email picture shares from
>my Sprint camera phone and have a server side script parse the email,
>grab the image and text and create a story out of it.

Okay, images were not included in this hack, but that shouldn't be to
hard to do.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.haun-online.de/