[geeklog-modules] Re: Using the GL upload.class library with multiple images

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 29 00:47:35 EST 2003

Tony,

I have another update ... working on code to handle the error recovery if
one of 5 files is rejected for error.
so using; $upload->setContinueOnError(true);

There is an error in that class function and I was going to correct it in
CVS.
You are setting :

$this->_continueOnError to $true or $false
Needs to be true or false - remove the $

----
Ok - so I changed that and it continues but in the uploadFiles function,
before the actual copy is done you are doing these last system checks:

if ($this->checkMimeType() AND $this->_imageSizeOK() AND
!$this->areErrors()) {

$this->areErrors() will now always return a false since one of the uploads
has failed. Thus the code continues but no additional files are uploaded.

Hense my problem.

Blaine