[geeklog-modules] Forum installation breaks easily when not using gl_ DB prefix

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 22 15:50:23 EST 2003

One should always breath before posting ....  ok .. so I've waited an hour
now...
>> for the love of God, please post the updated code as an article on
geeklog.net
Done - See http://www.geeklog.net/article.php?story=20030207110049368

Was posted on Feb 08th right after it was first uploaded. Within the first
few days there was a furry of activity in this thread and I was replying to
all questions. I noted the issue I had in the archive and that that everyone
should download from geeklogplugins.

The archive had been distributed to about 5 download sites within the first
day and I was not going to be updating or tracking all of them. I was
posting updates in this article on geeklog.net for those site admin's to
monitor and keeping my site and geeklogplugins updated.

Nuff said .... btw, I have some great canadian cheese for that Iowa Wine