[geeklog-modules] slogan plugin

geeklog-modules-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-modules-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Wed Apr 30 17:10:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:07:03 -0400, geeklog-modules-admin wrote
> Hi,
> 	Anyone know where I can find the slogan plugin ?
> 	It is referenced in the universal plugin as sample code, but not
> 	included in the distribuition.
>
> 	It would reall help me understand all of this stuff.
>
> 	Thanks!
> --
> Aaron St. Pierre
> asp at tlm.net
>
>  Men are always ready to respect anything that bores them.
>  		-- Marilyn Monroe

Here is where you can get the slogan plugin.

http://www.pigstye.net/files/slogan_0.1_1.3.7.tar.gz.

It is as basic as it can get with no admin or user interfaces.  It does not
have my list of rotating slogans, but it does illustrate the use of the
universal plugin.  If you want the list of slogans ask off list and I will
send it to you.

One thing of interest -- all the plugin does it select a random slogan from
the database and display it on each page.  I have gotten more hits from
google concerning the different slogans than any other single topic.  The
slogan hits average about 25 a day.

--
Tom Willett
tomwATpigstye.net