[geeklog-modules] Returning entries for the Admin menu

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Mon Dec 30 18:39:45 EST 2002

Well we are most of the way there already,  when I modified staticpages to
go with 1.3.6, I took the newest index.php from cvs at the time and merged
them for exactly the reasons you state.  I will see if I can put together a
version (without the search) and with permissions and php.  Don't get
excited about it happening soon though -- I have a lot to do in the next few
weeks and am putting in as much overtime as my old body can stand.  Oh well -
- work means money.

Tom

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:04:24 -0600 (CST), Tony Bibbs wrote