[geeklog-modules] Returning entries for the Admin menu

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 30 18:04:24 EST 2002

Actually, unless you object Dirk, maybe it would be easier just to give
Tom CVS access.  I've seen enough of his code to feel comfortable with
that if you do.

Tom, Dirk has a point on the version used.  One big problem was for a long
time the CVS version didn't use the $_TABLES[] stuff which made for
support problems (it has since been fixed).  I believe the CVS version is
ready for your additions to be merged now if you want to do it.

Having these changes in will help tremendously, thanks for working
together on this.

--Tony