[geeklog-devel] DB upgrade to default DB schema.

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Oct 22 01:59:16 EDT 2013

Tom wrote:

> What version did you install from? I know we did a pretty in-depth test a couple of years ago on the install process (on a pre 1.5 database) and things seemed to be working fine at that point (once a bug was fixed).

I think there were a few cases over the years where we decided that, say, a field didn't have to be an int but that a tinyint would also do - and then we didn't bother to update old databases accordingly. From a quick look at the script, I think most of what Erwan found falls into that category; so they're not strictly bugs, more like inconsistencies.

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.themobilepresenter.com/