[geeklog-devel] Regarding GSoC 2013

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Feb 19 14:41:32 EST 2013

Puneet,

thanks for your interest in GSoC (and possibly Geeklog :)

Not sure why you think the FAQ page for GSoC 2013 is not up yet. Which site did you visit?

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

is the official homepage and the FAQ is at

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2013/help_page

That should answer most of your questions. There's also an excellent GSoC student's guide at

http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/

We (Geeklog) will be applying for participation in GSoC again this year, but there is of course no guarantee that we'll be selected. If you are interested in web programming, then Geeklog could be for you. Have a look at our GSoC page on our wiki:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code

If you have any further general questions about GSoC, I'd suggest you join the official Google group

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/google-summer-of-code-discuss

bye, Dirk

http://www.geeklog.net/