[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2013

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Apr 18 09:27:17 EDT 2013

Quoting Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net>:

> Dirk did you want me to add a public GSOC forum then? I think it would be
> helpful and it would allow others to follow along more easily.

Yes, please add it. Makes sense, now that we're in.

> Also what do you think of merging the GL 1.x and 2 forums together and the
> General and install?

Merging GL 1.x and 2: yes, please.

Merging: General Support and Installation: Not so sure. The
description of the former is confusing, though, since it also refers
to "install".

I think installation and usage will create separate issues /
questions. Maybe rename "General" to "Using Geeklog" or something like
this?

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.themobilepresenter.com/