[geeklog-devel] Constant XHTML

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu Mar 29 16:13:14 EDT 2012

Well, the root of the problem here is that there shouldn't be any markup
in the *language* files to begin with. Removing all of the occurrences
of 'XHTML' in Geeklog core does not seem to be much of a job:

> grep -o "XHTML" `find -name english.php` | wc -l
> 18

Removing all other markup may be a bit of a handful though...
Plugins will remain unaffected by this issue I guess.

Thoughts?

Rouslan