[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:37:52 EDT 2012

I think the real fix for these problems is to replace/upgrade the the
template engine. The obvious "easy" fix, being to not build the COM_header
template until the end of processing, would require a huge number of code
changes across almost every single file in public_html. Then comes the
problem of enforcing that change in the plugins...

Whichever way we go it's going to be a huge amount of work and we're going
to slip our release significantly. I think we ship 2.0 as is, and work on a
comprehensive solution for 2.1.

-Vinny