[geeklog-devel] Geeklog History File

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Mar 2 16:52:12 EST 2012

Tom wrote:

> If memory serves did you have a script to update Geeklog’s history file or did you just pick from the change log (http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/changelog_page.php)?

Yeah, I have a script. Ran it & committed what it produced. It's only a raw list that needs some editing, though.

>  I plan to leave “Support IPv6 in Spam-X IP Blacklist module” for a later version unless someone else wants to tackle it.

My knowledge of IPv6 is weak :-/ I'm seeing the occasional spam post from IPv6 addresses on geeklog.info, but it's not a lot yet. Blocking single addresses works, ranges don't.

Btw, I've only noticed today that our unit tests aren't running any more, and neither does the script to create the nightly tarball. Turns out the Mercurial plugin for Jenkins no longer works with the old Mercurial version (1.5) that's installed on the project server. I've asked pair.com to update it.

Last I checked, there was a failing unit test, due to some method that was removed from the story class. That should also be fixed for the release (the unit test, I mean).

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.themobilepresenter.com/