[geeklog-devel] 1.8.1

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Oct 3 12:25:32 EDT 2011

That sounds fine with me. I don't think we need a RC2.

>> We also need to get the plugin authors on board to test their plugins
with 1.9.0

Most plugin authors who use blocks "the old way" should be able to switch
them  to dynamic with few problems (use the updated polls or calendar code
as example) and still retain all the functionality of a regular PHP Block.
We should discourage Plugin authors from accessing the blocks table directly
(or any Core table).

The multiple topics and child topics stuff I am working on shouldn't require
any changes by plugin authors.

Tom