[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Topics, Blocks and Stories

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Nov 30 14:27:12 EST 2011

>> Thanks, Tom. That's a major step forward.

I think a lot of people will like the ability to have sub topics and
articles in multiple topics, it will definitely make organizing articles
much easier.

>> I assume you removed that method? If so, the test needs to be adjusted or
removed.

Yeah, it does not exist anymore since the topic information for the story is
stored in the topic_assignments table now which has its own saving routine
(which is used by the blocks and plugins as well). I haven't really looked
to closely at the unit tests, I guess I have an excuse to do so now. :-)

Tom