[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0 release schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Mar 25 17:18:52 EDT 2011

>>Okay, I see what you mean now (or did you?) - the install script jumps
from 1.7.1 to 1.8.0 directly. Doesn't hurt (since there were no DB changes
in 1.7.2), but it should also handle 1.7.2 in that case statement.

Yeah that's what I meant. The file names need to be changed along with the
case statement (which I guess is already there).

Tom

>> I believe the 1.7.2 upgrade stuff still needs to be added.
>
> There is no 1.7. 2 upgrade stuff.

Okay, I see what you mean now (or did you?) - the install script jumps from
1.7.1 to 1.8.0 directly. Doesn't hurt (since there were no DB changes in
1.7.2), but it should also handle 1.7.2 in that case statement.

The entry I thought was missing was already there, though ...

bye, Dirk