[geeklog-devel] JavaScript, Template Variables and Autotags

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Mar 20 11:08:11 EDT 2011

>> So I don't think this is a major problem right now.

I agree, but it still is a problem.

In PHP I am using json_encode to pass in an array of Config variables to
JavaScript. json_encode produces output that is wrapped in { } which is how
I discovered the problem. Your fix of adding spaces (I am not sure why I
didn't think of that) works so there is a work around.

Should I just add a bug report in the tracker about this problem so when we
have time we can tackle it in the future?

Tom