[geeklog-devel] Feature Freeze for 1.8.0

Joe Mucchiello jmucchiello at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 23:22:50 EDT 2011

I've updated the COM_newTemplate patch on the bug tracker: 1220

>>> I will attempt to get it done by Thursday. Nightly should not be too
>>> far
> removed from the old patch so I should be able to get it done.
>
> Okay, a wiki update should be done on this as well to let Plugin authors
> know about it.

I don't have a wiki login and the only template page in the wiki is for the long
lost GL2.

Is the forum in the geeklog hg repository? What's the URL?

You want a beginner job? Go through the wiki and find all the GL2 pages and mark
them for deletion/archiving.

  Joe