[geeklog-devel] Feature Freeze for 1.8.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 13 08:55:15 EDT 2011

Rouslan Placella wrote:

> I agree that the notice is a bit short. I was hoping for a week since I
> still have to check in the new modified professional_css theme and
> resolve Feature Request #0001288, which will require a small tweak to
> the new version control feature in the plugin autoinstall.

Right, it's an arbitrary date. I just wanted to draw a line somewhere, to avoid further feature creep.

Tom also seems to be struggling with some issues. Let's move it some more days. How about Friday?

Btw, what's the plan for professional_css? I thought we would not ship that with 1.8.0, at least not bundled with it. Instead, install it on geeklog.net as an alternative theme to get some more feedback, and possibly offer it as a separate download (which could be a bit of a pain as long as it is work in progress). Tom?

bye, Dirk