[geeklog-devel] Social login change for the demo site

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Sat Jul 23 06:50:00 EDT 2011

Thanks Tom.  I think you can find the request here when your ready to tackle
it http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1059 and dig into all the
requested items on this list.  Get in touch with me personally if you need
access to get into the demo site via FTP, MyPHPAdmin for testing purposes or
updates.

Michael
support at spacequad.net