[geeklog-devel] Interested in Geeklog plugin development for GSoC 2011.

Subash Chaturanga subashsdm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:38:28 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am a Student from Computer Science Engineering university of Moratuwa and
would got really interested in this CMS project, as I have some experience
of Moodle  which is also a php CMS kind of product.

So last few days I went through the beginner basic documentation, to get an
understanding on how geeklog way of internal development such as how it does
php scripting with keeping html processing as a separate module. Actually it
is pretty easy to append all htmls and pass them to process at the end. I
also got interested in plugin development as welll, which is really a cool
for a CMS. Does geeklog has the possibility to have a GSoC project related
to plugin development this year ? It will be great if I can get any feedback
on how to get in to this further as geeklog still hasn't finalized this
years GSoC ideas.

Thanks in advance
/subash